Powerapps for WordPress
$87.00 / year with a sign-up fee of $40.00
Powerapps for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to easily add your own custom bulk actions to your admin panel on the posts, custom post types, woocommerce, events(the event calendar plugin), BuddyPress, pages, media and users overviews. Which, on activation will pass the data of the selected records as parameters to the powerapps application for processing.
Additionally a shortcode is provided so that you can easily embed poowerapps on to your wordpess website.[o365_powerapp appid=”” width=”” height=”” parameter=””]
Scenarios for Powerapps with WordPress
- Build and integrate Powerapps based on WordPress and Woocommerce data
- Embed Powerapps with complex business logic based on multi sources into WordPress
- User power apps form(s) as an input form for WordPress post types
- View sort and filter wordpress data
- WordPress content will work as a data backend
- Add interactivity to your bulk action submissions.
- Saves time by allowing you to edit multiple posts at once.
- Save on server resources and improve site performance by only working on a select set of records at a time via rest API.
- Offer a controlled or granular why of performing business tasks.
- Easily create a set of common business automation scenarios that will increase user productivity.
- Supports categories, tags and custom taxonomies.
Embed Powerapps in WordPress pages
- Provide seamless access to your powerapps
- Mix with other web parts, plugins and page content
Use Powerapps when
- You have time-consuming manual process
- You can’t find off the shelf apps or services to meet your needs
- You don’t have the budget to develop a custom mobile app
- You have a short timeframe to create a solution
Powerapps for wordpress plugin
Any combination of our Webhooks and REST API Manager plugins as seen below:
- Posts(custom post types and pages supported – created using toolset.com types, custom post type UI )
- Users( supports type extension using advanced custom fields, BuddyPress xprofile, toolset.com types, custom post type UI)
- Media(attachment binary content replacement supported for one to one update and synchronization support with external file sources)
- Woocommerce(Products, Orders etc)
- Events(uses the rest API associated with the events calendar plugin)
WordPress Website with Administrator access.