Webhooks and REST API Manager – Posts
The Webhooks and REST API Manager – Posts and Page is a WordPress plugin used to add support for post types in varying integration scenarios.
The custom field plugins that are supported for posts, pages, or custom post types are:
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Advanced Custom Fields (Free)
- WordPress’s own, default custom fields
- Toolset Types
The plugin supports working with any custom post type that is set to ‘public’ (so that it shows in the list of post types) either created in code, or via another plugin (such as Custom Post Type UI, Toolset Types), provided it is created using WordPress standards.
Plugins that utilize custom post types to store their data may work however, this cannot be guaranteed due to the number of plugins available in the WordPress.org Plugin repo.
Post/Page Type Triggers:
- Published post
- Post added to database
- Post drafted (saved as a draft)
- Updated post
- Post send for review (pending post)
- Post moved to trash
- Allows developers to create, read, update and delete the data associated with the post, custom post type and page type.
REST API Manager
- All the features from the Webhooks and REST API Manager – Base plugin.
- Support for the post, custom post type and page type.