Microsoft Teams for WordPress
12 customer reviews
Put all your content, tools and conversations in a Team workspace with Office 365.This is an easy way to put all the information in one location for your team to have easy access and make working very easy and efficient. Microsoft Teams for WordPress is used to create WordPress pages as Microsoft Teams Tabs and…
Put all your content, tools and conversations in a Team workspace with Office 365.This is an easy way to put all the information in one location for your team to have easy access and make working very easy and efficient.
Microsoft Teams for WordPress is used to create WordPress pages as Microsoft Teams Tabs and Apps as well as sending WordPress data(events, orders etc) to a Teams channel formatted as a specific adaptive card. This is achieved by using one or more of our plugins for (custom post type, woo-commerce, user and forms(gravity form, contact 7 and ninja forms)) to interface with the Microsoft Teams Rest APIs.
- Post WordPress data(could require custom post type, events, buddypress, woo-commerce, user, gravity – contact 7 forms based on your requirements) to Microsoft Teams.
- Support for integration of your WordPress website into Microsoft Teams Tabs and Apps
- Initiate Microsoft teams calls/meetings, deep linking etc
- Register users as guests in Microsoft teams
- WordPress pages styled likes teams in teams tabs and Apps
- User able to create multiple WordPress connections with Microsoft Teams.
- Easily customize email notifications.
- Use conditional logic to customize how your data is handled.
- Enable single sign on with WordPress and Teams – requires our plugin “Azure AD and Office 365 User Authentication for WordPress“.
- Custom Post Type - adds support for advanced custom field(ACF), toolset types and the custom ui types plugins.
- Woocommerce - adds support for woocommerce in varying integration scenarios
- User - adds support for the wordpress user meta, user roles, buddypress xprofile meta, advanced custom field(ACF/ ACF Pro) and toolset types
- Media - adds support for the wordpress media types with the added functionality of file rename, file replace of media files and supports the enhanced media files plugin.
- Forms - adds support for gravity forms, contact 7 form, formcraft pro and ninja forms with added support for the uploading of single or multiple files in varying integration scenarios.
- Events - adds support for "the events calendar" plugin, in varying integration scenarios.
- Buddypress - adds support for "Buddypress/BbPress" plugins, in varying integration scenarios.
- Bulk Actions - add support for using the wordpress admin bulk action interface to trigger customizable actions(sent sms, print pdf etc) manually on specific wordpress records.
- Powerapps - add support for loading a powerapps in the wordpress admin interface in the context of a specific data type (custom post type, woocommerce, user) record.
- Powerbi - add support for loading a powerbi in the wordpress admin interface in the context of a specific data (custom post type, woocommerce, user) type record.
- Make purchase/tell us your implementation needs
- Schedule a mutually agreed on implementation date and time
- Prior to #2 have the following accesses details available
- WordPress admin and WordPress ftp access
- Office 365 Account with Global Administrator Access
- If you intend on writing data to WordPress types you will need to have basic/http authentication enabled.
- We will utilize a screen sharing application like zoom meeting to perform the implementation at #2 above.
- New: Support WordPress 5.8.1
- New: Initial Release
- New: Support WordPress 5.7.2
Customers Also Bought These Items
PowerBi for WordPressFrom $79.99 / year
Webhooks and REST API Manager – FormsFrom $49.99 / year