Azure AD and Office 365 User Authentication for WordPress
$89.99 / year
SKU: o365 User Auth No Sync Category: Wordpress Plugin
Office 365 AAD User Authentication plugin is used to Authenticate an Azure Active Directory(AAD) user against a WordPress website, which results in the user being logged into the WordPress website.
- Azure AD user is able to log into a WordPress website as user role WordPress user.
- Login via Azure Active Directory
- Set Redirects after login, based on a default or based on a specific user role.
- Log in with a Role based on a specific AAD Group
- Membership in certain groups in Azure AD can be mapped to roles in WordPress, and group membership can be used to restrict access.
- Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Use Widgets to easily integrate the login link with your WordPress site.
- Use Basic Attribute Mapping feature to map wordpress user profile attributes like First Name, Last Name to the attributes provided by your IDP.
- Select default role to assign to users on auto registration.
- Force authentication with your IDP on each login attempt.
- SAML Single Logout – Support for SAML Single Logout (Works only if your IDP supports SLO).
- Auto-redirect to IDP – Auto-redirect to your IDP for authentication without showing them your WordPress site’s login page.
- Protect Site – Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your WordPress site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – Use this feature to assign WordPress roles your users based on the group/role sent by your IDP.
- Short Code – Use Short Code (PHP or HTML) to place the login link wherever you want on the site.
- Reverse-proxy Support – Support for sites behind a reverse-proxy.
- Select Binding Type – Select HTTP-Post or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
- Integrated Windows Authentication – Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA)
- Step-by-step Guides – Use step-by-step guide to configure your Identity Provider like ADFS.
- WordPress Multi-site Support.