Sharepoint for WordPress
This plugin allows the seamless integration between the WordPress website and SharePoint.Enjoy the best of both worlds with this plugin. SharePoint Online A cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers. SharePoint also services as a Portal, Search, Enterprise…
This plugin allows the seamless integration between the WordPress website and SharePoint.Enjoy the best of both worlds with this plugin.
SharePoint Online A cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers. SharePoint also services as a Portal, Search, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business process management (BPM) and Business intelligence (BI).
Office 365 SharePoint service for WordPress is used to Synchronize WordPress data with SharePoint lists and document libraries (Example: custom lists, calendar, contacts, issues, documents etc). This is achieved by using one or more of our plugins for (custom post type, woo-commerce, user, media and forms(gravity form, contact 7 and ninja forms)) to interface with the Sharepoint services. Additionally, we offer “SharePoint Calendar Display”, “Office 365 SharePoint Video Display” and the “Sharepoint Search, List and Document Display” plugin with it’s main purpose is to show search results and list and document libraries records from SharePoint in WordPress, this is done, via a WordPress shortcode. Another core feature is to place custom lookup fields(managed metadata term store supported) with real-time SharePoint data in gravity or contact 7 forms.
- Custom Post Type - adds support for advanced custom field(ACF), toolset types and the custom ui types plugins.
- Woocommerce - adds support for woocommerce in varying integration scenarios
- User - adds support for the wordpress user meta, user roles, buddypress xprofile meta, advanced custom field(ACF/ ACF Pro) and toolset types
- Media - adds support for the wordpress media types with the added functionality of file rename, file replace of media files and supports the enhanced media files plugin.
- Forms - adds support for gravity forms, contact 7 form, formcraft pro and ninja forms with added support for the uploading of single or multiple files in varying integration scenarios.
- Events - adds support for "the events calendar" plugin, in varying integration scenarios.
- Buddypress - adds support for "Buddypress/BbPress" plugins, in varying integration scenarios.
- Bulk Actions - add support for using the wordpress admin bulk action interface to trigger customizable actions(sent sms, print pdf etc) manually on specific wordpress records.
- Powerapps - add support for loading a powerapps in the wordpress admin interface in the context of a specific data type (custom post type, woocommerce, user) record.
- Powerbi - add support for loading a powerbi in the wordpress admin interface in the context of a specific data (custom post type, woocommerce, user) type record.
Possible integration scenarios:
- Synchronize WordPress data(custom post type, woocommerce, user, media, gravity forms – contact 7 forms) to SharePoint lists and document libraries.
- Synchronize SharePoint lists and document libraries to WordPress data(custom post type, woocommerce, user, media, gravity forms – contact 7 forms).
- User able to create multiple Sharepoint with WordPress connections.
- User able to set auto sync Interval time period like real time, every thirty minutes every 6 hour etc.
- User able to map WordPress meta fields with Sharepoint list and Document Library columns.
- Choose a Sharepoint Custom List or managed metadata term-set or column lookup field as a field in gravity forms or contact 7 form in WordPress.
- Easily customize email notifications.
- Avoid duplicates by checking for existing records via system Guid/IDs.
- Use conditional logic to customize how your data is handled.
- Support for single or multiple file uploads
- Make purchase/tell us your implementation needs
- Schedule a mutually agreed on implementation date and time
- Prior to #2 have the following accesses details available
- WordPress admin and WordPress ftp access
- Office 365 Account with Global Administrator Access
- If you intend on writing data to WordPress types you will need to have basic/http authentication enabled.
- We will utilize a screen sharing application like zoom meeting to perform the implementation at #2 above.
Customers Also Bought These Items
Microsoft Bookings for WordPressFrom $59.99 / year
Webhooks and REST API Manager – Bulk ActionsFrom $49.99 / year
Azure AD B2C User Authentication for WordPressFrom $119.99 / year