Microsoft 365 Office Add-ins
35 customer reviews
Office 365 Office Add-ins with Powerapps is a plugin that allows you to easily host or create an office 365 add-ins xml manifest, that implements a specific powerapps that is displayed in the context of an office 365 service –…
Office 365 Office Add-ins with Powerapps is a plugin that allows you to easily host or create an office 365 add-ins xml manifest, that implements a specific powerapps that is displayed in the context of an office 365 service – example outlook mail application. The XML manifest file of an Office Add-in describes how your add-in should be activated when an end user installs and uses it with Office documents and applications.
Scenarios for Office Add-ins with Powerapps
- Easy way of getting stated using office add-ins in your Office 365 tenant.
- Manage multiple embed powerapps as add-ins in the context of your office 365 services (outlook, excel etc)
- Passes the context of the office service as one or more parameters to the powerapps in question.
- Offer a controlled or granular why of performing business tasks.
- Easily create a set of common business automation scenarios that will increase user productivity.
- Supports all of the pwoerapps features
- Get a comprehensive view of a record/entity while in the context of that service. (example: see an email users, orders, support cases from within an email message while in outlook)
Use Office Add-ins with Powerapps when
- You have time-consuming manual process
- You can’t find off the shelf apps or services to meet your needs
- You don’t have the budget to develop a custom add-in
- You have a short timeframe to create a solution
- WordPress Administrator role
- Office 365 Account with Active License
- Powerapps for App creation
- New: Support WordPress 5.8.1
- Fix: bugs and warning based on WordPress 5.7.2
- New: Support WordPress 5.7.2