Outlook Contacts For WordPress
This plugin allows you to sync your Outlook contacts into your WordPress website. This plugin is really helpful when you would like to generate contact cards for contact inquiries. Setup WP users to Outlook contacts sync Flow Install Webhook and…
This plugin allows you to sync your Outlook contacts into your WordPress website. This plugin is really helpful when you would like to generate contact cards for contact inquiries.
Setup WP users to Outlook contacts sync Flow
- Install Webhook and Rest API – Users plugin to WordPress using the plugin manager
- After installing the webhook plugin, enable the users Rest API endpoint and field those values needs to be synced
- Import the flow backup zip files
- Update the site config flow with WordPress User Rest API endpoint and user access
- Update site config URL in user sync flow
- Update user roles with corresponding outlook folder so users can be synced based on roles
- Send post request to flow URL with “pageno”: 0 data and it will start the sync
The following Office 365 contacts solution is used to send the WordPress data to office 365 contacts, as well as get the Office 365 contacts into the WordPress database.
- Sync WordPress data to outlook contacts (Left to Right).
- Sync outlook contacts data to WordPress (Right to Left).
- Create WordPress user when received new user data from outlook contacts.
- User able to update connection settings.
- User able to choose destination folder of outlook contacts.
- Auto sync are working, based on connection settings.
- User able to send WordPress post data to outlook contacts.
- User able to send WordPress user data to outlook contacts.
- User able to send WordPress forms data to outlook contacts.
- User able to set auto sync Interval time period like real time, every thirty minutes every 6 hour etc.
- User able to set auto sync check for every page load or every admin page load.
- User able to mapped the WordPress tables field with azure table or office 365 tables fields.
Customers Also Bought These Items
Azure AD and Office 365 User Authentication for WordPressRated 4.88 out of 5From $49.99 / year