Azure AD and Office 365 User Authentication for Drupal
$187.00 / year
Office 365 AAD User Authentication solution is used to Authenticate an Azure Active Directory(AAD) user against a Drupal website, which results in the user being logged into the Drupal website.
- Azure AD user is able to log into a Drupal website as user role Drupal user.
- Custom login button text or image to be placed on the website.
- Login via Azure Active Directory
- Set Redirects after login, based on a default or based on a specific user role.
- Log in with a Role based on a specific AAD Group
- Membership in certain groups in Azure AD can be mapped to roles in Drupal, and group membership can be used to restrict access.
- Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- The user profile attributes can be mapped to Azure Active Directory(AAD) and the Drupal system.
- Office 365 Account with the role of global administrator