Azure AD and Office 365 User Registration for Drupal
The Azure AD/Office 365 User Registration solution for Drupal, is used to create and register Drupal Users to a specific Azure Active Directory(AAD) Group, these Drupal Users will now have an account in AAD having access as an external user to varying Office 365 services.
- Supports two different ways for the creation of the users in Azure Active Directory from Drupal.
- Creation of the Azure AD User via the Graph REST API, User creation REST API – Involves the creation of an email address based on a verified domain name in the Azure system. Example: [email protected] Customizable account creation email template available to be sent to registered users.
- Creation of the Azure AD User via the Invitation REST API – Involves the creation of a Guest account in Azure Active Directory based on the user’s email address as registered in their WordPress user profile.
- Register Drupal users to Azure AD users records, this is based on the user roles that have been specified in the module settings section.
- Ability to map Drupal user profile fields with Azure AD user profile fields.